Movers in Palm Coast, Florida
Moving America of Palm Coast
Located in Palm Coast, FL, Moving America is the highest quality licensed, bonded and insured moving company serving all of Flagler County and beyond.
We provide professional moving services to surrounding areas, including Palm Coast, St. Augustine, Bunnell, Flagler, Palatka, Hastings, Satsuma, Ormond Beach, Crescent Beach, and Crescent City. View other Locations →
Please view our Palm Coast news updates.
Our moving services include: full service moving, local and long distance, small deliveries and mini moves, furniture staging, loading and unloading, and more.
We offer full-service packing, including, wardrobe, picture and art, stone, glass and marble, fine china and crystal, televisions and electronics, and more.
Need storage? We have the largest network of storage facilities in North, FL. We can schedule several storage options for you, including, climate-controlled, overnight, dry, mobile, storage in transit and more.
Moving to or from Palm Coast, Florida
There are 1,900 – 2,100 people moving to the Palm Coast area each year. There are a total of 2,000 to 3,000 new residents moving to Flagler County each year. Palm Coast is their number one destination.
There is a current population of 86,516 people living in Palm Coast. This means there will be about 8,500 moves each year and around 1,700 people will need to hire a mover (based on the most recent moving industry statistics available).
List of all Movers in Palm Coast, Florida
Top 4 Movers in Palm Coast
Always Verify Your Mover's Credentials
List of All Storage Facilities in Palm Coast, FL
Top 10 Storage Facilities in Palm Coast
Get the Details you need. Call or Visit.
Contact Moving America Palm Coast
Newest Palm Coast Moving Articles
Latest Palm Coast Local News
- Isaias remains a tropical storm, continues heading up the coast August 2, 2020Residents should expect to see the storm's initial impacts later today.
- Officials: Residents should prepare for possible Hurricane Isaias impact July 31, 2020Tropical storm force winds may arrive as early as Saturday night, Aug. 1.
- Masks are 'number one tool' for reducing COVID-19 spread, local experts say July 31, 2020'This is a serious situation we’re in. We are making some progress, but there’s no reason for relaxing our vigil,' Florida Department of Health-Flagler Medical Director Dr. Stephen Bickel said.
- Sandbags available in Palm Coast, the Hammock and Flagler Beach July 31, 2020Sand and sandbags will be available starting at noon Friday, July 31.
- COVID-19 report: Flagler, Volusia and beyond July 31, 2020Daily positivity rates in Volusia Flagler and Flagler County have ranged from 5.7% to 9.1% over the past week.
- Former elections supervisor sentenced to 30 days in jail, 18 months of probation July 30, 2020Kimberle Weeks was convicted of five felony counts and must report to jail by noon on Aug. 4.